- Creating the vision and guiding strategic objectives for Gwadar City.
- Updating the existing Master Plan of Gwadar City and its integration with the Master Plan of the Gwadar Port.
- Creating an inclusive and sustainable strategic development plan that ensures the socio-economic uplift of the Makran coast in general and the Gwadar Region in particular.
- Recommending regulatory interventions and ways and means to develop Gwadar as a ‘Special Economic Zone’ and ensure near-term economic growth (including trickle down effects)
||Gwadar district, Balochistan
|Estimated Cost (US $ Million)
|Total Jobs Created
|Total Local Jobs Created
|Project Progress Update
- Completed and approved by the governing body of GDA & ratify by the JCC in its 9th meeting held on 5th November 2019.
- Micro-Land use planning and Governance Model is under process with Gwadar Development Authority.